Beauty
Dior "Diorshow Iconic Overcurl"
Barry M "Genie"
As a lipstick lover this weird one I couldn't resist. It starts of a questionable shade of green however then later adapts to the Alkali in your lips and gives you your own unique shade a shade of pink, specific to you and you alone. I found this one a bit fun and it's nice to see your friends reaction when they fish it out of your make up bag and are shocked to see you own a green lipstick. The packaging is what you'd expect for its price (the lipstick is £4.49), however I do like the concept of it.
Yves Saint Laurent "5" Glossy Balm
Another impulse by...this time on the way to my destination, I picked up this lipstick. I've always wanted an Yves Saint Laurent lipstick. Naturally I convinced myself I needed it and that it was something I couldn't live without (if only it was so easy to convince my parents the same).
This lipstick smells amazing. Honesty. It's smells of berries. Do note however that this is not a lipstick technically, but a glossy balm, my mistake of course, I was after a lipstick but I'm still rather pleased with this. I wouldn't buy it again but that said I've been wearing it recently on most make up days.
Maybelline "Baby Lips" in "Cherry Me" & "Hydrate"
Apocalips from Rimmel in "304 Eclips"
I've heard a fair bit about this. I love the colour of this, it's a nice dark colour that is perfect for this time of the year, the leaves are changing and it's getting colder. The colour works well when your cheeks get flushed from the bitter cold. The packaging for this is some of my favourite, especially considering the price and it's just nice to look at. It also pulls a lot of product off the applicator to make it all a lot easier and less sticky.
Rimmel "400 Black Out" Nail Varnish & Soap and Glory "Hand Maid" Hand Sanitiser
I love hand sanitiser (I think it's because I don't like germs) so seeing Soap and Glory made one made me happy. It's also pretty good at this time of the year to have hand sanitiser near, we spend more time inside, more time with other people so it's easier to catch a cold, so better sanitise than sorry. This one also smells particularly good "fresh, fruity, floral scented" and absorbs quickly into your hands.
"Deep Cleansing Face Mask"
Clean & Clear "Deep Cleansing Lotion"
Simple "Soothing Facial Toner"
This combination was purchased as a determined attempt to get my life together. My theory is that if you have a good skin care routine that your life will improve just that little bit. Also I've started to wear foundation on a much more regular basis so I fell that I need to counter act any damage I am doing to my skin though that by taking better care of my skin, something I've more often than not neglected to do. For me the best out of these is the cleanser, it's great because even after I've taken off my foundation there will still be some left, this gets it all off. The mask is nice if you have a few moments to yourself. The only thing with this is watch you don't have it on too long. I made that mistake and some more sensitive parts of my face paid the price (they were a little sore and red for a day or two). I haven't particularly noticed the toner do much so once I've finished it I will most likely find something else, same with the mask. However the cleansing lotion I will most likely buy again.
Tangle Teezer in Pink
Accessories
Jewellery, all New Look

No comments:
Post a Comment