Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Awesome Shirts for Summer

So it's Summer now and this time next week I will be packing for a school trip to Germany so I was thinking about some cool shirts that I should have gotten but didn't.
Oh well, I'll get them later. Anyways these were the favorites that I've found in my countless hours of surfing the internet and searching the depths of we heart it, pinterest and tumblr (I don't advise searching tumblr to much... it can get weird....). My favourites are defiantly the "More issues than Vogue" top and the "Punk went Pop" shirt.
Source: here
Source: here
Source: here

Source: here
Source: here

Source: here
Source: here
Source: here
Source: here
I have added links to all the tops so that you can also get them if you wish! Happy shopping and happy Summer!!! Comment on which is your favorite :)

- Emma x
P.S. note that because I'm away I doubt that I will have a chance to update my blog :S SORRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment