Another lazy Summer weekend with the lukewarm temperatures and the little promise of a sunny day as the sun occasionally peaks through the clouds I thought it would be worth wearing shorts and a top, even if it came at a risk. I have gone with a band shirt (doesn't matter which because I have several similar ones, this one is an Asking Alexandria band shirt) a skinny, leather cross-stitch belt and some shorts which I made myself.
I went with the belt because this way I could create a more interesting look, add a different tone to the outfit because of the colour and help me to keep my outfit together a little.
I made the shorts by purchasing a cheap pair of waist high jeans from a charity (thrift) shop, cut them to the length I wanted, slightly beached the bottom (they were a lot darker before) and then allowing the bottom to fray. It cost me about £6 so if you want some shorts but have basically no money this is the way to do it!
Let me know which bands you usually wear out and about!
- Emma x
No comments:
Post a Comment