We all like to have various t-shirts, I myself am a lover of funny t-shirts and band shirts. Unfortunately these shirts more than not come with crew neckline which, in my opinion, is certainly unflattering for girls and recently I have been noticing that more and more people are counteracting this problem with a very fabulous solution.
A necklace!
I must admit that this seems a very obvious idea and it is but I didn't think of it and usually I'm good at think of solutions like these.
I recently purchased a very kitsch and more than obviously fake (but not fake enough for my siblings to notice) pearl necklace.
This also comes with the benefit that you now look immediately more fashionable and with that I am now allowed to wear my much loved band merch out of the house and in public.
SCORE!
I also spent a little while browsing the internet for other necklaces which can be used in the same way. These were my 10 favorites!
Anyways now I am aloud to wear band shirts out.
-Emma xox
No comments:
Post a Comment