Monday, 9 September 2013

Today I'm Wearing... (September 9th)

Today I'm wearing... my uniform, unfortunately.
Summer is no more and people are going back to school. Most people in the UK went back last week, myself on Thursday. Do I like my uniform? Uh, no. But then again who does?

My expression gives away my feelings for my uniform
The skirts are an awful length (which is why I and everyone else rolls them up with the exception of most year sevens), the shirts, when new, are positively painful to look at and have on occasion caused the odd headache and the jumpers we have... don't even get me started on the jumpers. 
I'm not wearing mine in the picture because I refuse to wear it and I don't want anyone stalking me thank you very much, but I will be burning mine when the time comes and will film it for you all because I think you'll enjoy that! (No I'm not a pyromaniac).

Hi.
To go with my dark uniform I decide to go get the brightest most colourful bag I could. I found it too. It was on sale and it fits all my crap- I mean school work inside which means I don't have to drag around an extra bag! I also got lots of lovely compliments on it which I can't exactly complain about AND SO FAR I HAVEN'T SEEN ANYONE ELSE WITH THIS BAG! Let's be honest, is there really anything worse than seeing a year seven walking around with the exact same bag as you? I don't think so.

I also purchased some new, cool school shoes. Okay they're not really school shoes they're just black and within the rules. If you haven't seen them you will find them here! And I am soooo not redirecting you because I deleted the picture I was going to use by mistake, no no no.

Let me know why you hate, or maybe even like your uniform in the comments below!

-Emma xox

No comments:

Post a Comment