Tuesday, 30 September 2014

Bits and Bobs: September

Here's the quick little round up of the things I bought in September!

Beauty

L'Oreal Foundation
I don't usually wear foundation, I don't like it, that's why I prefer to take good care of my skin, but change means a lot of things. I swapped schools and there are boys EVERYWHERE ( I used to go to an all girls school) so I find my self getting embarrassed constantly, and when I do I go BRIGHT RED, I am not over exaggerating. So I wear it to stop looking like a tomato, also because I have been snacking so much I have started to get some breakouts, ew, I know I should stop but it's so difficult.
This is a great foundation, It's quite light to wear and is buildable, but if it comes into contact with water it will come off easily, so if you live in a rainy place maybe avoid it. It's not sticky and last long otherwise. I have recommended this to some of my friends because it is pretty great.







L'Oreal Lipstick
You guys probably know how lip obsessed I am. I wore lipstick for the majority of the summer so now back at school its absence on my face feels weird, so naturally I bought a nude. I n fact I don't actually own very many, I think this is the only one I have. It's subtle, so prefect for school. It smells so good as well, not an essential but nice. It can last all day depending on wether you choose to eat constantly like me. A nice little nude to have in the collection.









Rimmel Caramel Nail Varnish
Again because I'm back at school I had to go for a nude colour. This is a nice colour, the quality of the formula isn't the best but it does the trick....at least until I get bored and pick it all off because I need to do so many layers to get a decent coverage. I really need to stop buying Rimmel nail varnishes, it's not good for me.









Rimmel Extreme Black Volume Mascara Flash
I, being the idiot that I am, managed to leave my ENTIRE makeup bag at school over leave weekend, which meant I had to spend the whole time I was in London practically facially naked. Luckily for me I managed to convince my Dad to let my quickly buy this in Boots. It was the first mascara I saw but I did the trick. A good little thing to have lying round your handbag in case you forget your makeup bag but I wouldn't have this as your main mascara, it's more one of those this-will-do types.


Fashion

H&M Hair Clip (bobble hider?)
I found this quite cute. A major impulse buy but I think it was worth it. It's a clip of sorts that has a bobble in it, you tie up your hair, tie this round it and then clip the gold bit round, so it hides your bobbles. Clever and pretty handy right? I don't understand why I have't bought one of these before. I seriously love the idea of this and recommend it to pretty much every girl to ever girl.



Floppy Hat H&M
I bought a hat. I didn't need it I just really wanted it. I've wanted a hat like this foreveeeeeeer. I can't see anything when I'm wearing it but it's fun to wear so it's all good.

Coat Zara
Winter is coming, and I'm going to Russia in October so a new coat was the obvious thing to buy. I wanted a Sherlock type coat and a warm one. This is wool so when I was taking these pictures I felt like I was going to melt.


Zara Jumper
I love jumpers, we know this. I love t-shirts that say things, we know this too. So a jumper that says thikngs? Perfection. Again a Zara purchase and I love it to bits, I'm wearing it right now for exapmple. Not the warmest thing to ear but it's nice.




















Red Trousers Zara
Er, I only had two pairs of trousers so I decided to add to the collection with a pair of bright red ones. Everyone should have a pair in my opinion.
















Maroon Pattered Trousers Zara
 Zara do very good pattered trousers. I love these and they really are the perfect Autumn colour too. The pattern is so me too, I have a black pair of trousers with a similar pattern. Problem with the pattern is the fabric is quite difficult in the sense that they don't stretch, so I wouldn't recommend doing squats in these.












Football Boots
So it may surprise some of you but I joined the girls football team, my school is football obsessed so I may as well right? I wasn't too fussed about the colour but now I realise that they clash with pretty much every item of sports clothing I own...of well, it's just sport.

No comments:

Post a Comment