I think I can speak for pretty much 99% of everyone in education when I say that the idea of going back to school inspires fear and unimaginable dread in the hearts of students all across the country and even the world.
So naturally I went shopping! Retail therapy, I'm telling, it's the best cure for stress.
As I now a habit for me I needed a new bag to start this new school year with. I've had a different one every year and was hardly going to stop now was I?
Shoes were also on the list as an essential.
Something my new school required was actually two pairs of shoes. So we other for a nice lovely pair and then also a more closed shoe. I went for a black leather pair from Next. They have a slight Chelsea Boot appearance...but I would honestly describe them as Chelsea boots with out the boot.
These are amazingly comfy however and has made walking around school bearable.
I'm at school now and as everyone now starting their A-Levels, I need four big, new folder.
Lucky for me my school shop sells lots of nice colours an I went with purple, light blue, peach and a pinkish colour I can't really name. They make a nice combination and I love coordination. Also I used the stickers I bought to decorate my folders to make them prettier and most importantly, identifiable as my own.
The France stickers naturally went on my French folder the, the London stickers on my English Lit, Everything green on my Bio and nothing yet really for maths so I will need to get more. Thats soooooo not a problem.
You may know that I have a new laptop (I mentioned it a couple blog posts ago) and unfortunately and slightly irritatingly it does not have a built in disk drive. So I had to buy one. I realise that I would most likely have a problem with lots of people having the same one, so i went crazy with the stickers. I even managed to add my name in the top left hand corner too!
So I do go to a boarding school (basically Hogwarts...but with out the magic) and everyone seems to have this, it's a tuck box. The main purpose is basically food, but me being myself DIDN'T BRING ANY WHICH IS JUST SO STUPID.
But yes this now lives at the bottom on my bed and has nothing in at the moment. I like the colour and it really makes this feel like the movie boarding school experience you know.
A present I got from my brother after he returned from the states was this. It's a Harvard water bottle. I like it because it makes me look intelligent even if I wasn't the one who went (no one needs to know that small detail). It's great as I'm now doing more sport and the pink just makes me smile. I love Pink, and funnily enough I does sit quite nicely with my drink cup from Pink.

No comments:
Post a Comment