So I am currently in France as an attempt to improve my French for when I enter into lower sixth. I am taking French as one of my four chosen Pre-U subjects. I also do not have that many clothes. I know it is terribly cliché to say so but before my recent shopping trip I didn't own a pair of jeans.
I also added this onto my YouTube channel in the form of a haul video, which I have never done before. You can find it here.
Let me know what you think!
Now without any further ado, here is what I have collected in the last few days!
Fashion
For once in my life I managed to put away my particular disdain for polkadots for this little dress. Another Primark piece (don't you bloody judge my guilty pleasure) I like this one significantly more than all the others. So much so that the moment I put it one I ran to show my mother just how perfect it was on me.
You can't see I because of my hair but the dress does in fact not have any straps. however does not need the as the top part of the dress is stretchy so clings to you well. Over all a nice little thing for summer as the fabric is quite thin so you hopefully won't get too hot.
Louis Tomlinson Shirt
If you watch my videos, have been reading my blog for a while or know me in person, you may be aware of my love for One Direction.
In particular I happen to have a soft spot for Louis Tomlinson, i don't know why I just do.
So why not buy a t'shirt with his face on?!
Yes it's another buy from Primark because they often actually happen to have items like this, especially Disney.
i liked this as it's better than some of the more official One Direction merch which is just still a tad to young I guess.
Naturally I just hope he never see's me wearing this, but then again the chance of that happening is about a million to one.
Slytherin Shirt
As I mentioned Primark are good with stocking merch from different franchises ect. They also happend to have this Slytherni shirt! As a Harry Potter fan I kinda needed to have it. I chose the Slytherin one as everyone has their house and mine is always unboudtably Slytherin.
Skinny Jeans
I was in dire need of a new pair of jeans. I didn't even own a pair before I bought these, that's how much I needed some new ones.
Black because it's the colour of my soul and skinny because I'm so punk rock. My mum however disagrees with this an refuses to allow me to rip holes in them so maybe when she isn't looking I'll accidentally on purpose trip and rip them. Whoopsies.
Theses were from Next, they always seems to do jeans well. The fabric was still pretty stretch which makes them much easier to put on and they seemed to do me well when I wore them in 27'C upon arriving in France.
Knee Length Shorts
A purchase from H&M, these pair of short had the main function of humoring my mother who told me to buy longer short considering the majority of my other pairs are very short indeed.
Heads up with this one though, I did get a rather dodgy tan lie from it so I wonld not reckoend waering in sunny waether unless you think that tan lines such as that are in right now, whatever floats your boats
Floor Length Skirt
This is from Primark. I liked the skirt and when in the sun it's shadow in the prettiest thing ever. It is great for keeping bugs away from your legs as it basically acts as a mosquito net. Another things is that when it gets too hot you can take part of the skirt and tuck the hem into the waist and it still looks good. This colour also went with loads of my clothes so arguably one of the favourite things which I bought!From New Look, I purely bought this because I didn't have one and felt as though it was something which I needed. I am someone who owns far too many sheer t-shirts and lower cut tops and rather bright bras. So to contain my bras so not too much boob is on show this works perfectly, you also can't go wrong with black right?
Lace Skirt
An adorable little purchase from H&M, this skirt is also one of the favourite things which I have bought. Although it is quite short, when you bend over your whole ass isn't actually on display which is nice. Not sure how it manages it but I approve.
The patterns on the skirt are just cute and the skirt matches a similar pair of shorts which I own, I like coordination so it was just a bonus for me. My only problem with this is that the
The patterns on the skirt are just cute and the skirt matches a similar pair of shorts which I own, I like coordination so it was just a bonus for me. My only problem with this is that the
Accessories
I bought this. I love the way it covers my eyes when at certain angles and the way it makes me feel damn fine and expensive. I'm so fancyyyyy
White Hat Primark
There was also the option of buying the same hat in white aaaaaaaaaaaand as one of the worlds most indecisive people I opted to buy both...just because I could. I regret nothing. Both hats are from Primark.
Blue/Green/Turquoise/Duck Egg Hat
Please excuse the naming of the hat because me and my mother couldn't decide on the colour, her saying it was green and me saying it was blue.
Either way this beanie was something my mother told me not to buy because it was summer but I bought it anyway because it is cold in the uk, sorry mum.
It's just cute I guess.
From Primark again.
Boston Red Sox Cap
I must admit that I have never really been one for baseball caps, however I did in fact like this Red Sox one which I received as a present after my Dad was in Boston. And yes before anyone asks I am aware of who the Red Sox are thank you very much!
The litte red socks on the front of the hat are little red sequense that have been sewn on, a nice touch I think!Pizza Earrings
I don't really wear a wide variety of earring. I tend to just stick to the same ones all the time. I feel as this pair may become ones I will ed up wearing all the time. They match my personality and represent a large part of my life. They also add to my pop-punkness. My mom doesn't understaaaaaaaand.
That's a lie, she totally does. These were from Claires. Also my ears can get irritated by certain types of metal but these didn't do anything so they are nice to wear because they don't hurt. These just make me really happy.
Mood Ring
However because of the nature of products such as these and their price, it was only £2, the impurities in the metal of the ring have rubbed off on my finger very quickly turing it and interesting shade or green. Washing your hands does get it off easily thought so it isn't too much of a deal really.
Water Melon Bag
This I couldn't resist. I spoke to the lady at the cashier desk and she said that the last time they had them in the shop the sold out almost immediately and you can see why! Totally adorable and fun. There was also a citron option!
From NewLook
Striped Backpack
Because I am spending time out on trips I decided a normal bag would be too much on an inconvenience for me so I went for the backpack to shove all my crap in. The white stripes started to fade after a few days of service but personally i don't mind as much as it just adds to the bag effect.
The straps on the back are holding strong, however the handle on the top not so much. I'm no longer able to pick it up from here without the fear of the strap tear straight off as it had started to rip around the sides. One perk of the is bag however is that it may as well be Mary Poppins bag by just how much actually fits inside it!
Fun for on holiday but not useful for everyday and regular use though.
From Primark (so the above is hardly surprising right?)
Purse
A few years ago Alexander McQueen did Knuckel-duster clutches. I feel instantly in love with them but as life would have it I was a little to young to have one so but the time I was I couldn't find them anywhere which I found terribly annoying. My to my hearts content I found one, once again, in the depths of Tkmax (my saviour). I chose this one as it was coordinated with my dress for prom, this served as my prom clutch. The little clutch fits everything a girl will need or want for such an occasion which was very pleasing. However being me I managed to get red lipstick on the back and er.... well it hasn't come off. Oops..
E Makeup Bag
It fits all my essentials and it's not too large in my bag.
My Other Bag Is Designer
Currently however it is being used as a laundry bag and I am almost 100% sure that is the purpose it will serve.
From Next. Big, durable and not too expensive, just another thing you'd rather have than not!
So yes that was my latest fashion and co endeavour. Something I would like to note is that recently I have very much gotten obsessed with make-up, being a 16 year old girl I'm sure this isn't surprising. I love make up I really do, I've never been very good at it but slowly but surely I am getting better. Make-up is difficult, this is why I tend to stick to fashion!
And hey how great do I look? Layering hats is so in right now.
#FASHION






No comments:
Post a Comment