Dear Readers,
So recently I have been trying to write more on here. I know this is my fashion blog but I don't really shop all too often, yet I would rather like to keep my blog running nice and consistently. I was wondering if I would be okay if I were to start writing more "Journalistic" type piece on here? For example about things happening in the world, which may be on my mind, issues in the world around us, such as topics which I mention on my youtube channel in my "My Channel Mission" video which was the conclusion to my "I'm Having an Existential Crisis" video. I should like to write more piece on things that matter, things that matter to me personally as well as some updates on my life and things I may have ranted about on my channel.
I really want to do this so I hope you don't mind. I ask this because of the positive response which I got from the post I wrote on body image. I was apprehensive about posting it which is why it took my almost six months to post it.
If you have any suggestions of things you would like me to write or have any question etc do not hesitate to ask.
Much love,
Emma x
No comments:
Post a Comment