Today I would like to bring to your attention a certain member of the group know as Beau Brooks, he is the older sibling of the Brooks twins Luke and Jai and is also the oldest member of the group at 19.
(Posted on his personal twitter 13/5/13, however it was later removed.)
As you can see he is well... beyond attractive. He is mega flipping hot, as in I want to throw myself off a cliff hot. (This picture is also responsible for being emotional unstable this morning when I first saw it.)
I believe that Beau could easily head up a campaign for Armani exactly as Cristiano Ronaldo did when he along side Megan Fox became the face of the company in January 2010.
He clearly has the body for it and would be open to the idea seeing as along with that picture he tweeted in a joking manor that Armani should sign him. This I would have no objection with seeing as I can say that personally I would very much prefer to see Beau on one of those massive billboards you see all over cities such as London and Milan than some other random model.
(God bless who ever made this edit.)
Much can also be said about One Direction's Harry Styles who could more than easily be the face of Armani, and again, no objection. So would I like to see two of my favorite celebrities be the face of one of my favorite fashion houses?
Yes please, more than anything.
In my opinion Beau Brooks is far hotter than Ronaldo. Nuf said.


No comments:
Post a Comment