Sunday, 12 May 2013

Starbucks <3

Yes, yes, yes, I am MORE than aware how "common white girl" this is, posting a picture of my drink but my drink is delicious and I love it.

Everytime I go I have the same thing, I have like "my usual". It's always a caramel frappucio with extra cream. No double, tall, skinny latte crap or whatever for me.
To be perfectly honest I actually hate coffee, and tea seeing as we're on the subject. I just find it really... ew. Much to the shock and disapproval of my english friends.
And you see I'm not one of these people who buys Starbucks just so they can post a picture on their instagram to get some likes. I actually like the drink! And I always finish mine, with my friends they usually  only drink half because they are so terrified of putting on more weight.
I can't do that.
I like food far too much.
I also really like that they write your name on the cup. How ever I have had people spell my name "Ema" and "Enna" and even have had an "Emily" once, much to my friends enjoyment.
My all in all I just like the drink. Comment on what your order usually is :D

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment