I do not like to wear trousers very much because they are rather constricting and have just fallen out of favor with me.
I am also wearing my white and navy striped leggings which I have had for a few years now and never used to waer them but seeing as fashion is something that has a tendency to re-use themes over and over again, even if they are a little different each time, I decided that it would be a brilliant excuse to begin wearing them again without having irritating comment make about them.
(Oscar de la Renta Summer 2013)
And if anyone such as my older brother were to remark "God Emma what's with the dumb tights?" I can just simple look at him and say "It's called fashion, look it up.", because yes, I am just that sassy.
Today I have been wearing my pink knee high socks with my same comic book style socks (Which I bought for £1 at Primark) and the same converse and skirt.
I think the look suits me and it does help to keep me warm, however this can attract more attention than if I were to wear a simple pair of jeans seeing as I earned myself more than enough disapproving looks and glares from some older people, which I suppose is to be expected really.
I have to say that I haven't seen many, if any (hahaha that rhymed) other people wearing this so hey, I'm different.
Get. Over It.
-Emma




No comments:
Post a Comment