Sunday, 3 August 2014

Little Periducre

My poor little feet were in dire need of a pedicure. Unfortunately for them they are more often than not ignored in my life and will go for months with out look after. My bad, I'm just not the worlds biggest fan of feet.

Source
Despite the Summer being in full swing I have found myself going for darker shades much more suited to Autumn (or "Fall" if you live across the pond).
Today I choose a dark blue/teal colour named "Ski Teal We Drop" by O•P•I. This quick post is more a note/ reminder to myself more than anything to get this colour when I can because I love it more than I thought I would. I don't usually go for blues when it comes to nail varnishes but I'm draw to this shade for some reason. Possibly because I'm wearing a similarly dark shade, of red this time however, on my hands so I thought they matched quite nicely!
These last few days I also figured something out bout myself. I really don't like when people touch me. For example a few days ago when I was still at camp (I was there to improve my french) someone tried to give me a shoulder rub and wow it felt so wrong and I really didn't like it. I wondered if it may just have been the person but today was no exception. The very nice lady who was giving me the pedicure gave me a foot massage and internally I was screaming which produced some interesting expressions on my face, which my mum miss took for me enjoying myself. No, I really dislike massages.
I really love this colour so I think the moment I can get my hands on it, I probably will.

No comments:

Post a Comment