Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Is it just me...

Okay, there is something I must know. Am I the only one who when they get home after buying the latest issue of Vogue or Elle from the newsagent, or when it finally gets delivered always has to quickly flip through it and smell it?
Right, I know how incredibly weird and strange that must sound but it's always the first thing I do with a new magazine.
I don't know why I do it but in my opinion it's the best smell in the world.
Please don't judge me.
I seriously have no clue what posses me each month to do that but I love it.
Best smell in the world.
..... Yes I am aware how odd I am and pLEASE COMMENT AND LET ME KNOW THAT I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE, THAT WOULD BE NICE THANK YOU!!!


-Emma x

3 comments:

  1. I have to admit I do the same, with new books as well! Good to know I'm not alone aha :)
    http://ariannawestt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my god, new books are the best :D nice blog btw :3

      Delete