Wednesday, 13 August 2014

Bedroom Evolution 2011-2014

I've always like to decorate. I will happily spend hours decorating pretty much everything and anything. Take most of my folders and notepads etc. They usually have some collage on the front which took a couple hours...at least. My bedroom is no exception to this, I spend most of my time here so to me, it had to be perfect.
Back in 2011 I took some pictures of my bedroom because I was so proud of how tidy it was. I found these pictures again a few months back, so I decided to remake them with how my bedroom looks now!











I got many more books and magazines so I needed to upgrade.




Oh look it's me in the mirror :)
All that can really be said about what happened to my bedroom is that it was a whole big explosion of teen. I like how certain aspect of my room, especially little ones have stayed the same. It's nice to know that somethings just never change. Hopefully this is inspiration to anyone else who wants to decorate their room. Also in regards to all my posters, just put them up, don't ask your parents. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than permission after all.
That was terrible advice. Don't listen to me. I'm a terrible influence. My Bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment