Now as you may or may not know, I really really love stickers, decorating and personalising everything I possibly can. Naturally my laptop was no exception to this. I have been in need of a new laptop for a while so I started to save up stickers. This was the result.
| Before... |
| After the explosion of teenaged awesomeness. |
| I also had this sticker left so I placed it inside my laptop. Note it is the only one there, so it's extra special. |
Also a little side note for anyone taking languages next year for A-level etc. get a laptop with the keyboard from that country. I for example am taking french next year, so instead of wasting half my time inserting symbols such as çàéèù etc, I choose an "azerty" keyboard which already has them on. My mum was annoyed that she never thought of this. Trust me, it will save you a lot of time, but I does need some getting used to as all my keys are now in the wrong place...
(Disclaimer: I'm not showing off in anyway about the laptop, I just wanted to show you all this stickers because they are sooooooo coooooool)
No comments:
Post a Comment