Monday, 4 August 2014

Provence 2014

As many of my subscribers on YouTube will be aware I recently spent close to a month away in France, in Provence. I spent two weeks at a language camp to inprove my French and then spent a thirther 10 days with my family.
I filmed a lot but did also take some pictures. I'm going to share with you my favourites! I'm also doing this as I know some of my relatives, because they live far away, don't always get to see me holiday pictures. Without any thurther ado, enjoy!

Excuse the angle

Underwater selfies for the win!










One must perfect the "this-ones-for-the-relatives" smile







How very French!

Selfie. Why? Because I can.






















Creepy... 

O-MY-GOD

The Pond/Fountain/Thingy from the film "A Good Year" (One of my favourite films)

(If you ever wanna marry me, ask me here...I will say yes)


As I mentioned above I also made videos about the trip on my YouTube Channel!

I had an amazing time away but I am more than happy to be back. I missed my bed a little too much I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment