Saturday, 23 August 2014

Today I'm Wearing... (Aug 23rd)

Quick, mini today I'm wearing for you all; mainly because I liked my makeup today idk.

Yes I know I'm posing
So on my face I did my eyebrows, first I used a pencil to outline them and then filled them in with some lighter eyeshadow. I did my mascara, top and bottom lashes. Took some black pencil under my eye and then some white pencil on the inner corners of my eyes. Concealer around my nose and under my eyes of course. Contoured (badly) the sides of my nose a lil, my temples and cheek bones. And then finished off with my favourite red lipstick.


I'm off to see the new Doctor Who episode today (wohoo) and I'm seeing it with Georgia who you may know. Her channel is here! She got me this top which is seriously amazing and just had to wear and needed to show you! 

see, told you I'd put it the right way round... eventually...

No comments:

Post a Comment