I bought two sets. I bought the Real Techniques "Core Collection" and "Starter Set", they are a set of foundation brushes and eyeshadow brushes.
The Core Collection (£21.99) includes:
- A Buffing Brush
- A Contour Brush
- A Pointed Foundation Brush
- A Detailer Brush
And the Starter Set (£21.99) Includes:
- A Base Shadow Brush
- A Deluxe Crease Brush
- An Accent Brush
- A Fine Liner Brush
- A Brow Brush
Both sets also came with little panoramic cases which double up as a stand and are the perfect size for travel which makes them even more handy.
I think they're worth it, honestly anything is better than what I was using before hand. They are also pretty to look and and look great in my brush pot. If I by anymore brushes I may even need to upgrade and buy another pot! And by that I mean grab another jam jar.

No comments:
Post a Comment