Tuesday, 11 June 2013

Favorite Summer Accessories

Summer is so close now, and with that even one know we must have clothes to suit the mildly warmer climate, we must also have some new accessories.

Naturally this means new shoes, sandals, sunglasses and who doesn't want new nails varnish.

  • As I mentioned in my last post I finally bought myself a fabulous pair of light coloured Vans which would be perfect to wear to Warped (But I can't go *sob in corner whilst rocking back and forth*).
  • Leather studded gladiators from Aldo will help to make any look instantly more summerly (Just don't walk in sand because it will get in the shoes and everyone know that's down right annoying).
  • Sunglasses from River Island, some round framed ones because they look pretty awesome on (even if it comes at the price of countless "you lok like a bug" jokes from your siblings) and they seem to be coming back with more and more people wearing them.
  • Neon Nail varnish from Next because who doesn't like to paint their nails in various bright colours and as it is almost Summer it will fit in with all the other brightness and clothes. (As long as you don't live in the UK where it will just be majorly gloomy for three months.)


Pool green vans. Leather studded gladiators. Black rounded sunglasses. Neon orange nail polish.
What are your chosen accessory that wil help you combat this summer? Left me know in the comments below! (Hahahah that rythmed, yes I know I'm lame laughing at my own jokes, get off my case).

-Emma x

2 comments:

  1. Bright nail polish! And those are really cute sunglasses!

    bluegem14.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The more nail varnish the better!! :3 and the sunglasses are so fab! They make me feel a little bit famous :)

      Delete