Tuesday, 25 June 2013

This Is Us (No, this will kill us.)

Today some very exciting news was announced within the One Direction fandom which was the trailer for their upcoming documentary/movie "This Is Us" which is an in-depth look into the boys lives on the road, their music and their more than loveable antics.
The film follows them as they travel around the world, play out areas and be the fabulous little life ruiners that they are!
As a Directioner myself I can say that I am very proud of how far the boys have come and so quickly as well! And I'd be lying if I wasn't crying a little whilst watching the trail (Don't judge me, so was the entire fanbase...)


The trailer aired on One Direction's Vevo channel on the 25th of June and the film is expected for release in the Uk on the 29th August and on the 30th in the US.
The movie will also be in 3D.
A long with the trailer announcement the band also announced that they will be releasing a new single with the movie titled "Best Song Ever" which a snippet of is also played at the end of the trailer.
 To help show their appreciation for the band and what they have done their fans trended #TheBandThatLostTheXFactorButWonTheWorld number one worldwide.
Many fans also tweeted that "IM LITERALLY IN SHOCK I CAN'T BELIVE THIS AT ALL"
"THE TRAILER MADE ME SUPER EMOTIONAL I LOVE THEM SO MUCHand many other mentions of how much they love them and are proud.


This boy tho...
So grab your popcorn as Louis has and get ready, the boys are coming to the big screen and I am certainly one who will no be missing this.

-Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment