Today was a Tuesday, one that should have been spent at school, however I had something more important to do. I had an interview for a school for sixth form, one in the south of england. This meant I had the pleasure of a four hour car journey, there and back.
Because of these two things, having to look presentable and be comfy, I chose some white skinny jeans, a light blue Crew shirt and blazer.
I chose these because I wanted my outfit to resemble that of someone who they would like to attend the school, also I decided on lighter colours because they are always more appropriate for warmer weather.
My make-up for the day was very minimal, I only wore Mascara and Concealer, this was so that it looked as through I wasn't trying to hard by over doing it but also meant that I didn't look as though I didn't care which is what I would have looked like had I not worn any at all.
Not too interesting, but that was kinda the point today.
-Emma x
(Yes I am posting this on a Wednesday, I forgot to post it yesterday d)

No comments:
Post a Comment