Sunday, 9 June 2013

Today I'm Wearing... (June 9th)

Today was a prefect summers day and after a more than time consuming shop that took up the majority of my Saturday I felt it was only appropriate to wear some of my clothes for this up and coming Summer.
As it was warm again I wanted something that would be nice and keep me cool in the sunny weather.
This came in the form of a sleeveless white shirt from Zara basic which I tucked into a light blue embroidered skater skirt from the fabulos Miss Selfridge (Not even joking, most of their stuff is in my opinion beyond perfect!)


My shades of the summer are the black one you see below. The are perfect for hiding the bags under your eyes from partying (or blogging, in my case) all Summer days and nights long. Also they have been trending more lately and seem to add some more drama and help to create a more interesting look than if you go from more 'normal' sunglasses such as wayfarer's or aviators.

Black rounded sunglasses
I paired that with a very new pair of pool green vans. (Okay, I know I'm like the last person to jump on this band wagon but I don't care, I have them now so go away.) I also wore some white ankle socks because I get weirded out when not wearing socks. 


My fab brand new "Pool Green" Vans

I even co-ordinated my ice cream!

The outfit served its purpose brilliantly but naturally there's only so much clothes can do, so to make the most of the nice weather I was treated to a delicious ice cream. I have my usual, three scoops, one vanilla, one bubble gum and one smarties.




Sleeveless Shirt: Zara Basic £30 - Embroidered Skater Skirt: Miss Selfridge £35 - Shoes: Vans £55 - Round Framed Sunglasses: River Island £10 - Nails Neon Orange: Next £2.20




-Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment