Sunday, 16 June 2013

Today I'm Wearing... (June 16th)

So today me and my mother went to a "Grand Summer Sale" which was basically various stalls inside a large marquee where various interiors and garden related business could display what they had to offer and help to promote themselves etc, etc. (I spent the whole time pointing at thing going "Mum I've got that on Sims. Don't judge. It's my favorite game.)

I am wearing my trusty Slam Dunk concert top, a pair of waist high vintage floral shorts for Miss Selfridge and a denim shirt from Next. (My bag is just my camera bag). I didn't wear much for the reason that it was warm outside anyways and if you're inside in a marquee that's packed it's even hotter. 
Also I put my hair up in a high bun because I had just had a shower and didn't exactly want water dripping now my back because, well, it's annoying.
I think the look worked well because of the whites and blues and black. It really does have a sort of Summer cool around it no?

Shorts: Miss Selfridge £ 32 - Top: Slam Dunk £15 - Shirt: Next £20
You may notice that in my hand there is a mirror, I decided to buy a retro hand held mirror from the sixties, it cost around £15 and also a little off topic but who thinks my camera is sexy?
I think my camera is sexy. (It's funny because it's more attractive than I am.)

Me being creative(ish) with my shots.
What are your favorite outfits for trips out in Summer? And what do you avoid wearing at all costs?
Let me know in the comment!

— Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment