As many of you may know London's Men's Fashion Week is currently under way and I noticed that YouTubers Jack and Finn Harries
(Finn left, Jack Right) have been attending a couple, "Cheeky" as Jack would say, fashion shows including Topman and Burberry which they got front row for!
 |
Damn they look fine... just saying...
Picture: Source |
The boys upload videos to their YouTube channel "Jacksgap" which was started by Jack (right) so that he could help to document his gap year for his friends and family. They film in Jacks bed room and have amassed and astounding two millions subscribers, only two years after the channel was first made.
|
|
The twins (far right) at Burberry S/S 2014
|
I think that the boys have a good sense of style and could easily get involved in modelling I mean just look at them, so many words can be used to describe them, funny, gorgeous, handsome to name a few! And to be quite honest who wouldn't want to see more of their fabulous faces?
I'd keep an eye on them as I have a small feeling that they may become more important and I sincerely hope that they get more involved in the fashion scene because it would give me more of a excuse to write about two of my favorite YouTubers. *Whisper shouts to you "I LOVE THEM!"*
No comments:
Post a Comment