Friday, 28 June 2013

One Direction Glamour!

The boys are at it again, another magazine cover on top of countless others. Everyone wants an excuse to write about them or take pictures of their pretty faces (myself included). But seeing as this is a fashion blog I must make sure that I write about them from a fashion angle so you can only imagine my delight when I discovered that they were set to do a cover for Glamour magazine this upcoming August!
Oh how I wish that was me....
Magazines know know they have to keep it fashion related, so Glamour simply decided they could get away with it by placing the more than beautiful Victoria's Secret model and actress Rosie Huntington-Whiteley in amongst the boys. I can't exactly complain.
I'd like to be Rosie okay...
I also recall Vogue doing something similar in their 2012 december issue where they placed Edie Campbell in between the fabulous five. Gosh they look stunning and so grown up. Personally I prefer when the more professional magazines get their hands on the boys because they always cast them in a better light. One that doesn't make them look like they're for 10 years olds. And also don't you think they should model because hello!
One Direction in the Vogue December 2012 issue
And did you know that you can get a snek peak at the cover etc. and behind the scenes footage of the shoot can be found in the video here! (Sorry, it's a link to tumblr, couldn't find it on YouTube!)
They're so perfect *sob*
Harry looks so awkward it's actually hilarious
I look forward to July 2nd when the full interview will be available online at Glamour.com or nationwide in the States on July 9th. I will post the pictures of the boys with Rosie the moment they become available!

Anyway, goodbye from me and the boys! (I need to go back to bed, still fell like death you see.)

- Emma x

No comments:

Post a Comment