Anyways, as some of you may know, wether you watch my videos or know me, is that in September I will be moving schools and for sixth form will be boarding.
One of the things I need is new towels.
These are all from Zara. My mum bought them in a sale they had, which naturally she was very pleased about.
Firstly I bought these. It is a large towel and then a normal hard towel. I choose this print because I would never wear animal print out seriously, exactly why the only other leopard print item I own is my onseie.
Another thing which was a requirement was to have a bathrobe. This ones a nice colour, feels nice and soft.... not really much to be said about this is there? Again from Zara.One things i can say is that because it has a hood it kinda makes you feel like you're one of the assassins from assassins creed. I guess thats always going to be fun.


Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City starts with $100m
ReplyDeleteATLANTIC CITY — Borgata 남원 출장샵 Hotel 강원도 출장샵 Casino & 양산 출장마사지 Spa has announced that 상주 출장안마 it has launched 나주 출장샵 a $100 million expansion, with an additional 100,000